неділя, 7 серпня 2022 р.

Song. "Hotel California"

 






On a dark desert _ haviway

Cool wind _my hair__

Warm smell of colitas 

Rising up through _the air_ 
Up ahead in the distance 
I saw a shimmering _like_
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim 
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway 
I heard the mission _bell__
And I was thinking to myself 
“This could be heaven or this could be have” 
Then she lit up _a candle 
And she _show __ me the way 
There were voices _down the corridor_
I __gona___ I heard them say…

_Welcome_ to the Hotel California 
Such a __lovely place___ (Such a _lovely place_) 
Such a ___lovely face
Pritty_room  at the Hotel California 
Any _time_ of _year_ (Any time of _year_) 
You can find it here

Her ________ is Tiffany twisted 

She got a Mercedes Benz 

She got a lot of __pretty-pretty boys___

That she calls _friends
How they __dance__ in the courtyard 
Sweet __summer___ sweat 
Some dance _to remember
Some dance _to forget

So I called up the Captain 

“Please _bring me my wine_” 

He said: “We haven’t had that spirit here 

Since _____1969________” 
And still those voices are calling from far away 
Wake you up _in the middel____ of the night 
Just to hear them say…

Welcome to the Hotel California 

Such a lovely place 

(Such a lovely place) 

Such a lovely face 
They livin’ it up at the Hotel California 
What a nice  surprise
__________________________
Bring your alibis

Mirrors on ___the seiling____

The _champagne___ on ice 

And she said: “We are all just prisoners here 

Of our own device” 
And in the master’s chambers 
They gathered for the feast 
They stab it with their steely ___us____ 
But they just can’t kill the beast

Last thing _I remember

I was running for _the girl_ 

I had to find the passage back 

To the __please____ I was before 
“Relax” said __me night man__ 
“We are programmed to receive 
You can _chek_out_ any time you like 
But you can _never_ leave!” 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар